|+2 COMMERCE(CBSE/CHSE)||20,000 PER YEAR|
|+3 COMMERCE( ALL UNIVERSITIES)||8,000 PER SEMESTER|
|B.B.A||8,000 PER SEMESTER|
|M.COM||3,000 PER PAPER|
|M.A PMIR||3,000 PER PAPER|
|MBA||3,000 PER PAPER|
|CA/CMA/CS – FOUNDATION||8,000|
|CA/CMA/CS – INTER||15,000 PER GROUP|
|PG ENTRANCE TEST||4,000|
• Above mentioned fees are excluding admission fees. Students are required to pay admission fees of 1,000.
• Students can pay the total fees at the time of admission or they can pay in 04 equal installments. (* Installment payment is not applicable for PG Entrance Test and for the students opting for the individual paper).
• If student name is struck-off due to non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs. 500/- extra for re-admission.
• After depositing money towards registration, if a student due to any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the enrollment, the Institute will not refund or adjust the money deposited towards the Registration fee.
• In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Nivedita Classes, the student can be rusticated from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.