The following rules are required to be strictly adhered to:-
• Students must attend the class regularly and punctually. Late comers will normally be sent back home.
• Students are not allowed to attend when ailing or suffering from an infectious disease.
• Students must complete their assessments regularly.
• Students are required to address their teachers and all other members of teaching & non-teaching staff with due respect and politeness. They are expected to behave always in a proper manner befitting the dignity of the Institute.
• Any change in the student’s profile including change of address, Mobile No etc. Should immediately be informed in writing.
• Mobile Phone must be silent mode in the class timing and Institute premises.
• Students must not remain absent without satisfactory Reasons. In every case a letter from the parents/ Guardian must be Submitted on the day pupil rejoins.
• In case of absence on medical ground for more than three days, the letter should be supported by a medical certificate and a certificate of fitness.
• Academy reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue /timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Managing Director will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
• If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, student may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent.
• Any complaint regarding teachers must be informed to the Chairman or head of the Institute.
• Damages done by the students at the premises will be borne by the respective students/guardians.